Monday 21 May 2012

Festival by the Sea - Quilt Show in Parksville, BC



There are many wonderful quilts at The Parksville/Qualicum Quilt House Quilters Guild Quilt Shows held every three years. The quilt entered below was for the "Festival by the Sea" Quilt Show ~ it was a pleasure to see it hanging amongst so many exceptional entries... it was my first quilt, and I now enjoy hanging it each summer as I love the colour and playfulness this little one block wonder gives.



And as luck would have it my "Yes, I Can" quilt (which is what I said to myself as sewing ensued), received an honourable mention. It was such a great show ~ Congrats to all who participated and collectively put together this wonderful show... Well done! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! It's a beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda... and welcome to by blog. You gotta love quilting, and our quilting community! Best, Deb

      Delete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete