Monday 21 May 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie


STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE!

The first of the season Strawberry Rhubarb Pie's are always at hit and I'm sure that this season will also please... I remember when I arrived to sell them at our local Nanoose Studio Tour I had a table full and they sold out on the first day with orders rolling in for more... and when I arrived with more the second day I actually didn't even get them into the building as people were actually purchasing them right in the parking lot. You gotta love the memories eh! Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support.

We love our little farm and baking pies I guess coming with the turf, so The Farmer's Wife Studio will be selling seasonal pies as the crops are ready again this year. It will be great fun to share with everyone our wonderful bounty... have fun in your gardens! Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment